Pacifica (CounterPunch)

Chata Ortega somelocochit_man at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 4 16:57:56 PST 1999

Indeed, Marta, when they started to parade Michael Parenti only during fund raisers, (and no longer, it seems) that "softness" gradually became insidious. It's now all gotten rather boring and quite slick (since the advent of Radio Nation?) 'Glad I missed the Cooper/Huffington glee.... Truly, this list has given me much more information (and some great humor) than Pacifica of late. Thanks folks!

I am appalled that even a wee bit of KPFK programming is accommodating a softer discourse because it is easier to sell to a larger audience.

Marta Russell