Vamping on Work and Class (was: History....)

Liza Featherstone lfeather32 at erols.com
Fri Feb 5 10:31:59 PST 1999

I'd just like to weigh in with my complete agreement on Daljit. So glad there's a DD fan community out there -- I recently was distressed to attend a dinner party at which no one had ever seen her. To her highly lustable qualities I'd add: "that accent! that ironic lilt! that hard-boiled femininity!"

I was overjoyed last spring when George magazine ran a glowing profile of her -- including tales of her calm under life-threatening circumstances covering Northern Ireland before she came to ITN. Sigh. you might wish to track it down.

Liza