The Clinton Legal Expense Trust

Tom Lehman TLEHMAN at lor.net
Fri Feb 5 14:41:04 PST 1999

Dear Doug and the LBOers,

Waiting for me when I got home today was a letter signed by some guy named Anthony F. Essaye. This gentleman would like me to contribute to The Clinton Legal Expense Trust.

Mr. Essaye writes, "In today's political climate, public service can exact a disturbing price. There is, perhaps, no better example than the situation facing President and Mrs. Clinton."

Well, if Mr. Essaye wrote the above two lines with a straight face---I'm going to have to send The CLET two dollars.

Your email pal and local Democrat franchise owner,

Tom L.

If anyone wants the Ohio Corporate Power research paper, or would like to comment on it over the weekend please email me at home. TLehman at lor.net