[BRC-NEWS] "To the Left and Over the Barriers": Legacy of Queer Leftist Thinkers

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Fri Feb 5 16:40:48 PST 1999

Dear lbo-talkers:

Probably lots of you are also subbed to BRC-NEWS, but allow me to forward the following to this list, for it seems to me that black radicals have often been unjustly accused of being more homophobic than white lefties and that the tendency to assume this occasionally surfaced when the threads on black nationalism ran here.

Yoshie