[BRC-NEWS]

jf noonan jfn1 at msc.com
Fri Feb 5 18:24:54 PST 1999

On Fri, 5 Feb 1999 d-m-c at worldnet.att.net wrote:

> Speaking of which, a number of other LBOers are finding that they've been
> magically subbed to BRC-NEWS. Anyone else having this happen or is it just
> the, what, chosen five of us?

LBO is the only list I'm on that has had any substantial discussion of BRC. (Only one other has had any discussion at all -- and not lately). I got signed up a few days ago w/o even being aware of the list's existence or where it was hosted.

In short, don't feel special -- whoever chose to do this signed even me up.

I suspect Harris.

-j

Joseph Noonan jfn1 at msc.com