Lesbian 'Phallus' or Gratuitous Rudeness? (was Re: CopShows....)

Liza Featherstone lfeather32 at erols.com
Sat Feb 6 12:28:10 PST 1999

Doug wrote:
>Isn't the fear of being a fake man what's behind every performance by a
>"real man" of his real manliness?

well yeah. he thinks other men are accomplishing real manliness, but he knows all he can do is approximate, poor thing.

>Gawd, who wants to be a girly-man?

i dunno, i was out dancing last night and it seemed like they all did! Most were gay, but lately it seems to me that lots of younger straight men (younger than me, I mean, i'm nearly 30) are aspiring to girliness as well.

Liza