BRC-NEWS mysterious new subscribers

Frances Bolton fbolton at chuma.cas.usf.edu
Sun Feb 7 06:35:37 PST 1999

I got subbed, unsubbed, was resubbed. Wrote to the list-owner and was unsubbed again.

frances -----Original Message----- From: R. Magellan <magellan at netrio.com.br> To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Cc: owner-brc-all at igc.org <owner-brc-all at igc.org> Date: Saturday, February 06, 1999 11:46 PM Subject: BRC-NEWS mysterious new subscribers