Rule of Law 101 (Re: Hitchens Turns GOP stool pigeon

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Sun Feb 7 11:27:56 PST 1999

Nathan Newman wrote:

>And who is the victim of the crime that Hitchens is so gallantly defending?

Monica for one. The White House that NOW & Co. so vigorously defend tried to paint her as a nut and a slut, and Blumenthal apparently was an integral part of the operation. I watched his deposition on TV yesterday; what a repugnant little shit he is. Hitchens could have written a column about it instead of going to the state, esp the Starr branch of the state.

>I don't defend Clinton.

Sure you do. Frequently. I've got to hand it to you that you're one of the best liberal defenders of Clinton I've ever read.

Doug