Butler (Re: cop shows, postmodernism and all that

Dennis R Redmond dredmond at OREGON.UOREGON.EDU
Mon Feb 8 12:40:26 PST 1999

On Mon, 8 Feb 1999, Doug Henwood wrote:

> A test that Alexander Pope would fail miserably, no? Not to mention Emily
> Dickinson and Stereo Total.

I myself can imagine Cypress Hill's first album without a global Left, but I can't imagine a global Left without B-Real waxing the tracks. But I'm just a deluded running-dog petit-bourgeois traitor to the Maximum Phallicoid Overbureaucracy Which Will Do Our Thinking For Us and Automatically Produce the Revolution because, after all, it *says so*. You know, the same way a Coke machine produces soda.

-- Quarter Boy