Butler (Re: cop shows, postmodernism and all that

Carl Remick cremick at rlmnet.com
Mon Feb 8 10:05:50 PST 1999

This post puts me well over the limit for the day, so I shall shut up after this one. Apologies to all.

Re: Me: "Butler is a dead end so far as political activism goes." Doug: "Some feminist and queer activists might disagree with you ..."

Again, Capital trembles at the thought.

Re Doug's: "Whenever I hear people longing for more activism, I think of that old Heinrich Boll story ..."

And whenever I hear people call for careful discussion of, apparently, nothing at all, I think of Waiting for Godot.

Carl Remick