Dirt on Buffett?

Prashanth Mundkur mundkur at ece.uci.edu
Mon Feb 8 22:15:44 PST 1999

I made a stupid bet with a friend, and now I've got to dig out dirt on Warren Buffett. The only exposure to Wall St I have is from now having finished 0.5 of Doug's book.

A preliminary search in our univ library has revealed:

Buffettology : the previously unexplained techniques that have made Warren Buffett the world's most famous investor / Mary Buffett (!) & David Clark.

Warren Buffett : the good guy of Wall Street / by Andrew Kilpatrick.

Buffett : the making of an American capitalist / Roger Lowenstein.

How are these? Any other pointers? (I'm going to check out these ones tonight....)

--prashanth