Hitchens explains

Steven Matthews steve at panix.com
Tue Feb 9 05:35:14 PST 1999

At 14:35 -0500 2/8/99, Alex LoCascio wrote:

>I find the Hiss-Chambers comparison a bit creepy. Does anyone really
>believe Hitchens is potential neo-conservative material? I sure hope
>not.

I don't. I just think Clinton supporters are so blinkered that it's easier for them to imagine Hitchens as a potential neo-con than it is to imagine Bill as anything other than Kennedy for the 90s.

They're sort of like Out-of-focus-man, in Woody Allen's "Deconstructing Harry". But I still refuse to put on the special glasses.

Steven Matthews