Serbia

Tom Lehman TLEHMAN at lor.net
Tue Feb 9 18:31:02 PST 1999

Dear Doug and the LBOers,

Does anyone know what type of an editorial position the Nation is going to take on the Serbian province of Kosovo? I see they posted the headline, but, not the editorial on their website.

It's interesting that Christopher Hitchens beat the Nation's drum for sending American troops into Bosnia. I'm still convinced that he and Mr.Blumenthal will have enough money after their little spat to open a nation wide chain of Tuxedo stores---Chris and Sid's Formal Wear.

Your email pal,

Tom L.