heterosexism vs homophobia/ anti-homosexuality

Wed Feb 10 13:53:17 PST 1999

Are you anti-hetero sexual liberation , my friend ?

>>> <d-m-c at worldnet.att.net> 02/10 4:49 PM >>>
>In other words, there are a lot of contradictory things going on, but that
can't be resolved by just throwing out heterosexual liberation. Do you remember the Free Love movement of the 60's ? It absolutely amazes me that the Left has just got amnesia about it.

Sounds to me like nostalgia for youthful indiscretions