students

Michael Yates mikey+ at pitt.edu
Wed Feb 10 18:43:24 PST 1999

Michael,

actually, now that I've had a few drinks, the rivethead answer is pretty funny. And as Bill Lear says who cares anyway. If the comment that Adam Smith made about the detailed division of labor making you as stupid as it is posible for a human being to be sticks with a few of the kids, that will be good. and if they remember poor ben hamper playing the riveting olympics on the assembly line, i'll have won a victory too.

michael