On students, by a student

Michael Yates mikey+ at pitt.edu
Thu Feb 11 06:53:05 PST 1999

adam,

Thanks for this post. I do think that many of my students, for whatever reasons, read nothing at all and know very little about anything that I think is important. On another list, pen-l, a contributor who goes by the name of "valis" suggested that a lot of my studnets are probably hung over or stoned. Maybe he's right.

michael yates