Capitalist support for fascism....

MScoleman at aol.com MScoleman at aol.com
Sun Feb 14 18:31:50 PST 1999

<< Do you have any views or information about the actual economic planning and why it

worked?

Henry

not really, my knowledge of nazi germany and the history of the economic revolution there is relatively superficial. i was just talking from my particular knowledge of keynesianism and my general knowlege of germany. you raise some interesting questions and i look forward to the replies of others. maggie coleman mscoleman at aol.com