The Cover of Time

pms laflame at mindspring.com
Tue Feb 16 10:21:59 PST 1999

I don't know Brad. The article makes it sound like we were hero's in Russia, and if they'd only listened.....as well as ignoreing a lot of other economic realities in a way that lies to people. Don't they say something about inflation fighting that completely distorts the picture. (Should have slipped the mag in my purse, darn it.) When you blame the authors for false assumptions, are you assuming they are different from what these guys have led the authors to believe?

But what I'm really curious about is why a Deputy Sec gets to be on the cover of Time. Any ideas? Did your old roomy call you? I know I would have called every one I know if I got to enlarge such a dynamic duo. Wouldn't you?

pms