THE NEW LEFT TAKES OVER AMERICAN UNIONS

Tom Lehman uswa12 at lorainccc.edu
Wed Feb 17 06:00:20 PST 1999

Dear Doug,

My take on Joel Kotkin and others goes somthing like this...their grandparents probably came from the mud huts of olde Czarist Russia where a popular sport of the Czarist nobility was beating up or killing members of their persuasion.

Now a few generations later Kotkin and others, would beat up on Americans who are trying to help the poor and the despised. Talk about irony. I could go into the lifestyle these people like Kotkin's grandparents lived in olde Russia, contasted with how they live today. The Kotkins of this country forget when Americans taught them not to eat from one common bowl in the middle of the table with their fingers.

I could say more, but, I don't want to offend the easily offended.

Your email pal,

Tom L.