subscribing

Catherine Driscoll cdriscol at arts.adelaide.edu.au
Sat Feb 20 20:42:27 PST 1999

Tom Lehman writes:

>I'll go you one better---limit the list to those who are subscribers to LBO.

Why would this limitation be a good idea?

>And only make exceptions for hard luck stories and students.

I guess I'm neither. And I don't subscribe to LBO, though I look at the website irregularly. This list is better suited to my interests and I'd like to think I have something to contribute to some of the discussions here. Why would you exclude such people?

Catherine

(all for keeping M.Chavez out, having already been there)