Putting The Cop Shows Back In The Cop Shows Thread (And Even a Little Deconstruction, too!)

pms laflame at mindspring.com
Sun Feb 21 17:05:37 PST 1999

Well, thanks to you guys, I am not letting Buffy go quietly, even if it has moved to Tuesday night, when I have to work. I have just returned from the fab world of Wal-mart with my first VCR. Can't wait to get up to speed on Buffydom. Will watch the Tues. episode and get back to you with questions.

Haven't seen it in awhile and don't think I ever saw an episode with references to the Watchers. Is this the origin of Buffy's powers? Can't wait to meet Faith.

So is Angel dead, and gone, now? I saw one episode when he was flashing on his bad old days, and I believe Buffy mentioned having killed him. But somehow he was back. It was the show that ended with the snow storm. Do you think the Watchers made that snow storm happen, so there'd be no daylight, so Angel couldn't harm himself, out of regret for his past.

Also bought some walking shoes for $15 that feel better than my K-Swiss. Ugh. Wal-mart good. Nieman-Marcus, bad.

I consume, therefore I am- Paula