Putting The Cop Shows Back In The Cop Shows Thread (And Even a Little Deconstruction, too!)

Liza Featherstone lfeather32 at erols.com
Sun Feb 21 19:51:35 PST 1999

Noonan wrote:

>Alright, y'all have convinced me -- petty-bourgeois Noonan already has
>a VCR -- so when is this show on?

tuesday nights at 8 on "the WB" (you're advised to turn your TV off promptly at 9 so as not to get sucked into the horrendous "Felicity" which comes on after Buffy)

Is it running in repeats anywhere
>so that I might catch up on back episodes (I only watch Law & Order in
>re-runs on A&E)?

not that i know of but there are often re-runs on the show's regular airing time so you'll eventually catch up.

Liza