Minnesota's Big Thinker

Margaret mairead at mindspring.com
Mon Feb 22 11:21:57 PST 1999

Ventura is getting a *lot* of stick for being an outsider. It's very interesting and revealing, i think. The Establishment immune system at work. Example: a story header in abcnews.com today was 'Ventura, governors [do yadayada...i think it was meet in DC]' So what's Ventura, chopped liver? (it has apparently since been changed)

Obviously only a professional politician is worthy of being taken seriously.