buffy cravings/chilidog cravings

frances bolton fbolton at chuma.cas.usf.edu
Tue Feb 23 15:42:38 PST 1999

You work across the street from the Coney Island hot dog place? Man, you're lucky. Those are some awesome chili dogs. I go there semi-frequently. I'd go everyday if I worked across the street...

frances -----Original Message----- From: W. Kiernan <WKiernan at concentric.net> To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Date: Tuesday, February 23, 1999 6:33 PM Subject: Re: buffy cravings