TV or not TV (oxymoronically)

DANIEL.DAVIES at flemings.com DANIEL.DAVIES at flemings.com
Thu Feb 25 01:40:55 PST 1999

>How can you understand American society without a TV?

As a non-owner, I'm baffled by this one. In my life, I've managed to learn a little bit about "military intelligence", "stock-market investment" and "conservative thought". But to understand "American society" by reference to "TV culture"?

Sounds like setting a thief to catch a thief to me.

dd

The recipient acknowledges that Flemings is unable to exercise control

over the content of information contained in transmissions made via the

Internet. Flemings hereby excludes any warranty as to the quality or

accuracy of any information contained in this message and any liability

of any kind for the information contained in it, or for its

transmission, reception, storage or use in any way whatsoever.