splits

Carl Remick cremick at rlmnet.com
Thu Feb 25 14:49:17 PST 1999

Re Doug's: "I don't see how people who are interested in political economy as the study of real material and social life could be indifferent or hostile to how we're made into sexed bodies."

Simple matter of priorities. If we are going to "cut the internecine warfare and start fighting back" I think we have to focus on issues and messages that pertain to political economy. If we have to resolve every issue concerning sex before we "start fighting back" we will be a very looooooooooooooooooooooooong time framing messages.

Carl Remick