Henwood on horniness.

Greg Nowell GN842 at CNSVAX.Albany.Edu
Thu Feb 25 15:26:51 PST 1999

Henwood: And as for this cultural vs economic thing - I don't see how people who are interested in political economy as the study of real material and social life could be indifferent or hostile to how we're made into sexed bodies, and how we experience each other as sexed bodies - fundamentally very social and material, no? Maybe someone could explain it.

GN: Doug, I have already explained horniness on this list. -gn -- Gregory P. Nowell Associate Professor Department of Political Science, Milne 100 State University of New York 135 Western Ave. Albany, New York 12222

Fax 518-442-5298