coming financial armageddon/new wager offer for Max

pms laflame at mindspring.com
Thu Feb 25 14:55:01 PST 1999

And I say, a 20-30% drop, and then a long bear market. Course, I thought the same thing last year. Do you have any 8's? Go Fish.

On the way to work this morning, I figured out why I, Miss-"money used to freak me out so bad, I wouldn't file a tax return, when they owed me money", am having fun thinking about stocks and stuff. Besides analyzing Capitalism of course. It's like really getting into discovering musicians before they're recognized by the masses(if they ever are). Like seeing Roy Buchanan at the Crossroads, or Dylan in the Village in the early 60's. Snobby huh?

Paula, a flawed individual who still has the sweaty towel Prince threw (me?) at the Agora Ballroom