Query for Rosser

J. Barkley Rosser, Jr. rosserjb at jmu.edu
Fri Feb 26 10:54:35 PST 1999

Greg,

The current neo-Austrians dismiss even Marshallian partial equilibrium analysis. They claim that 1) no market is ever in equilibrium, or if it is, it is only momentarily (a position Marx held also, btw, see Vol. III of Capital), and 2) that the equlibrium is always changing so rapidly it is a waste of time to even talk about it. So, the focus should be on "market process" and how entrepreneurs dynamically move the market process along (if only the darned gummint would get off their backs and laissez faire!!!!!). Barkley Rosser -----Original Message----- From: Greg Nowell <GN842 at CNSVAX.Albany.Edu> To: lbo talk <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Date: Thursday, February 25, 1999 6:43 PM Subject: Query for Rosser