Stratfor

pms laflame at mindspring.com
Fri Feb 26 23:07:58 PST 1999

Harold, we just don't know. I've been asking this question for months. Guesses have ranged from LaRouche, to former intelligence guys, to marxists (former).

I forget the head guys name, but he had an article in the International Herald Trib, so I guess, well, I don't know. Anyway, they've just starting charging for that Asian report, and keep referring to events in terms of how many of them they had already predicted. If you sign for the free trial, after you don't buy it, a nice woman calls who's happy to tell you about, whatshisname, and answer a few questions.

It has become more obvious lately, in their analysis, that they are big fans of imperialism, but I think their facts are as reliable as the mainstream press, but more, well, just more.

Sorry, not into definitions tonight.

Paula