Genetically Modified (GM) Food

Tom Lehman TLEHMAN at lor.net
Sun Feb 28 08:27:27 PST 1999

Dear Jim,

I recently sent my congressman a story from Canada about this designer seed business.

The story went somthing like this, a large American corporation was suing a Canadian farmer because their designer seeds had showed up in his fields and the farmer had not bought them from the American corporation. The farmers defense was that the wind had blown them into his fields. Isn't this taking corporate control to a new level?

Also, Jimboy, we have had an outbreak of frog mutations and population decline that no one in the USA understands!

Your email pal,

Tom L.