E-Mail Interruptus

Doyle Saylor djsaylor at primenet.com
Sun Feb 28 10:21:36 PST 1999

Hello everyone,

Here is the top ten insults aimed at Max Sawicky during the weekend

number ten Max wears two right shoes.

Number nine Max plays golf with Clinton, and advises Clinton on his putter strategy.

Number eight It takes Max and five hundred other economists to change the light bulb, why? They use the real number of economist it takes to change the light bulb, not the unemployment figures.

Number seven Max lives in the beltway, but his mind is in cambridge, his liver is in Lagavulin, his toupee combs over, his butt shows when he bends over, and you can comb your hair in the reflected shine on his seat.

Number six Why is Max so prolific a writer? He has a room full of monkeys to type for him.

Number five What is EPI like where Max works. It ain't Langley, but the rest of the country doesn't know it exists either.

Number four When they make a movie about Max Sawicky who will play his part. Al Pacino as the young Max, Kirk Douglas as the old geezer Max, and Johnny Depp as the current Las Vegas legend.

Number three When Max sings to Judith Butler, what does she say? I am not a woman, leave me alone.

Number two When genetic research provides replacement parts for defective human organs, Max won't be able to use them, because there won't be any Max left.

Number One (The largest insult of all) Max

regards, Doyle Saylor