Alex LoCascio's conversion

pms laflame at mindspring.com
Sun Feb 28 09:15:07 PST 1999

Yeah. Goddess forbid we should enjoy the experience of interacting with two bright young men determined to forego the comfort of the herd and develop into thinking, caring individuals.

I've already been mean to Carrol, don't make me smite thee Ken, you old fart. I miss Niles who only went overboard when defending himself from pompous old fools. I regret now that I didn't get involved in that discussion. Can I work old in anywhere else here? Hmmmmmmm. And please don't hide behind the skirts of Maggie K., shes a big hero of mine who I feel sure would have swatted you down weeks ago.

You, and Carrol, have a lot to teach us, me anyway, but you can't do it while you're acting like my beloved cat Monster, hissing at the hot air, the summer before he died.

Paula, who's getting old, damn it.

At 12:06 PM 2/28/99 EST, you wrote:
>Alex wrote:
>
>". . . suddenly I'm singled out for abuse by the Geriatric Activist
Vanguard."