Bobby Sands, was Re: British Labor Leaders

wendy lyon ruadh at hooked.net
Fri Jan 1 19:36:39 PST 1999

Tom Lehman wrote:

> What's the source of your information?
> Since Sands is dead we can't ask him.
> I have also been told, that the Sands family
> are Protestants including Sands father.
> I'll wait to hear from Jim Heartfield's pals on this one.

No need to wait Tom, you can read Sands's prison diary online at the Hunger Strikers Commemorative Web Project site (http://larkspirit.com/hungerstrikes). It contains clear references to his religion and strong hints about his revolutionary activities, which I have already discussed in my response to your private email to me.

regards wendy