Euro-ka!

Sam Pawlett epawlett at uniserve.com
Fri Jan 1 23:45:27 PST 1999

Louis Proyect wrote:

> Chris Buford:
> >This is a tremendously progressive development, unprecedented in human
> >history. It is all the more important for putting an end to centuries,
> >millenia, of appalling tribal bloodshed in this corner of the Eurasian land
> >mass.
>
> A good point. We should recall that WWI started because the assassin of the
> Archduke of Herzegovena complained about how pissed off he was when he had
> to change zlotys into mjergs everytime he crossed borders to go to work. To
> really find out about this very important but neglected explanation for the
> cause of WWI, I recommend the article, "Currency conflicts: a heuristic to
> the first Imperialst War," contained in the Autumn, 1991 Journal of Marxist
> Studies on Eastern European Currency. The author, Hukkalaka Meshabob, was
> an important leader of the Trotskyist current in Bulgaria that was loyal to
> Juan Posadas, the Argentinian leader who believed that UFOs were proof that
> communism existed on other planets.
>
> Louis Proyect
> (http://www.panix.com/~lnp3/marxism.html)

Ah,no. Jacques Peppin in his 1981 masterpiece _Flying Saucers_(Flatearth Press) shows conclusively that UFO's are real, its the E.T. that's the myth. UFO's were created by the National Security establishment in the post-WWII period. Peppin speculates that the UFO phenomenon might be used sometime late in the 21st century to stage

a mock second coming as a massive psychological warfare operation on the American people to prepare them for the formal imposition of martial law. Remember, that one of the plots hatched by the CIA was to drive boats up to the Cuban coast, fire pyrotechnics in the air while propaganda assets in Cuba would say this was a message from God calling on Cubans to rise up and overthrow the atheistic Castro brothers. It doesn't matter what comes out of that flying machine, the people will just be freakin! Sun Ra in an 1988 interview claimed that the movie _Star Wars_ was essentially *correct*. The jazz musicians in the bar at the beginning of the movie showed that the space beings were,indeed, hip to Bird and Diz, thus confirming Ra's lifelong suspicions. I would add that Star Wars shows evidence of class struggle in outer space.

The Force Will Be With You. Always.

Obi-Wan-Kenobi.