DeLong on Lenin

Henry C.K. Liu hliu at mindspring.com
Sat Jan 2 17:05:03 PST 1999

Excellent rebuttal, Daniel. Although I am not sure Delong deserves such serious treatment. Irrelevant potshots are in deed his specialty, for since I joined this list a few months ago, that's all I ever got from any of his posts. Delong is an anti-Marxist, which is no crime, but he is not a well informed or honest one, and that is an intellectual crime for an academic.

Henry C.K. Liu