Carter on Social Security

Tom Lehman TLEHMAN at lor.net
Sat Jan 2 20:06:05 PST 1999

Dear Henry,

Carter has two email address that answer questions:

Carterweb at emory.edu

Library at carter.nara.gov

Although, I seriously doubt Carter would ever see your question. I'm sure someone would, and, does give him the pulse.

Does anyone know if Bert Lance is still alive? I realize most people think olde Bert was a slime ball---Carter's economic troubles started after he lost good olde boy Bert---that I think is worth remembering.

Question: What do Lenin, Stalin and Trotsky all have in common? (see below) Your email pal,

Tom L.

Answer: They are all dead. :o)