New Clinton Scandal: Alleged Illegitimate child takes DNA test

Rob Schaap rws at comserver.canberra.edu.au
Sun Jan 3 06:34:50 PST 1999

G'day Nathan,

You write:

>If this story is true and is confirmed, he will be out of office within
>two >months.

Do you want it to be true? I think I do. I reckon Al has it in him to make the Democrats more popular than they are now, by NOT privatising social security, by appealing to the same steady-headed suits who might like the boy Bush, and by trading on a combination of (a) sympathetic juxtaposition with an apparent scoundrel whose social circle is apparently peopled (for whatever reasons - I dunno what to believe in this spin-doctored world) by outraged women, busy lawyers, and a veritable Kampuchea of corpses; and (b) a honeymoon period just short enough to make it to polling day.

Who knows, he might even find less cause to kill foreigners! Policy changes have to be easier under a new president, no?

No long lectures on the need to destroy the whole system because there's no difference between the parties, please. The difference between tuberculosis and lung cancer is still a difference. And, anyway, I'm just talking about 1999/2000 for the moment.

Cheers, Rob.