New Clinton Scandal: Alleged Illegitimate child takes DNA test

d-m-c at worldnet.att.net d-m-c at worldnet.att.net
Sun Jan 3 08:31:11 PST 1999

Oh and one big thing I forgot to note: She's Black. Do you really think anyone's gonna give a crap about the plight of a Black prostitute and her kid? Accchhh you're dreaming Nathan. Shee-it anyone doing a dissertation on the representation of the Clinton women and their representation in public discourse ought to be thrilled to death now.

Gennifer Flowers: the classy mistress (she's not *really* classy but can pull it off, like Heidi Fleiss), a respectable whore who he apparently had a long term relationship with. A mistress who we can tolerate a wee bit because men with power well they need it all the time and so we'll have to allow that a few women must be sacrificed to service the needs of such men.

As long as they don't look too sleazy.

Paula Jones: Trailer Trash who might as well have been a whore and in fact secretly desired it. Her pretense to not be interested in the first penis was merely symbolic of her inappropriate social climbing--that is, she was merely pretending to not like sex like a good middle class girl when all along we know she rilly rilly wanted it, she's trailer trash after all

Monica Lewinsky: upper middle class girl who signifies the pathology and decadence of contemporary upper middle class life which turns all of 'our' young women in sex-obsessed, food obsessed clothes horses who live for blow jobs, Hagaan Daaz, and the Gap; the evil seductress who reveals that, despite Ann Taylor, *all* women are whores underneath it all and will bring any man down if given a chance. Vagina Dentata.