the Butler Did it (was cheap computers)

Frances Bolton (PHI) fbolton at chuma.cas.usf.edu
Mon Jan 4 21:34:23 PST 1999

On Wed, 30 Dec 1998, William S. Lear wrote:

> I will take Chapter 2. What am I taking? Am I to summarize it for
> the list? What are my responsibilities? Ach, responsibility ... I
> have a headache.

Well, I was the one who suggested we have chpt. volunteers, so I'll say what I had in mind. (Sorry I didn't respond earlier---my computer wasn't working for a few days and I was grievously ill). I thought that it would be good to have someone provide a starting point for conversation--a question or a problem or something like that. That person might also want to steer the conversation back to Mme Butler when we get egregiously tangential.

frances