europhoria

pms laflame at mindspring.com
Tue Jan 5 07:33:38 PST 1999

Henry,

Jeez, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make this big a deal out of it. In fact, anything but STRATFOR would have gone without comment, because:

1) I'm still trying to figure out where these guys are coming from.

2) I find some of their analysis facinateing coming from non-left sources.

3) I can never decide if I should post stuff I think is interesting because,

a) I wonder if most people get their alerts, or

b) Most people are dismissive of them, and don't want to read the alerts

Frankly, I was sorta happy that you brought them up, but I could not comment on you're doing that because of the really incidental, lack of an attribution.

If I wasn't so lazy, I'd have posted you directly. I've never figured out how to use the address book, but lbo I know by heart.

Feeling dumb now- Paula