Ehrenreich on fun

Paul Henry Rosenberg rad at gte.net
Tue Jan 5 08:28:00 PST 1999

d-m-c at worldnet.att.net wrote:

> >Which is why I still love the B-52s, god love 'em!
> >

> Damn Paul, anyone, will someone please please tell me whether Love Shack
> came out in the late 70s/early 80s or in the late 80s/early 90s. I once
> had dinner riding on this one, so it's crucial that I know the answer.

Late 80s. In fact, I just heard Love Shack a couple of days ago on station that only plays stuff from the 80s & 90s.

Their first album came out in 79 and was totally confined to punk/alternative/college radio circles for 6-9 months before suddenly breaking out. Love Shack came later on.

-- Paul Rosenberg Reason and Democracy rad at gte.net

"Let's put the information BACK into the information age!"