Middle Class

Thu Jan 7 12:11:00 PST 1999

After writing that previous message, I just discovered that Geoff Hodgson's book, as well as the hypothesis of skill intensive change, is already being discussed on the post keynesian theory list accesible at csf.colorado.edu I made the dire mistake of not checking in there. There you will find the analytical precision that Marx was unable to provide. You know, the clear definitions of terms like capital, skill intensive technological change, value. thanks, rakesh