music question

Paul Henry Rosenberg rad at gte.net
Fri Jan 8 08:53:10 PST 1999

JayHecht at aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 1/6/99 7:54:58 PM Central Standard Time,
> Wkiernan at concentric.net writes:
>
> <<
> I heard them singing
>
> We are starving, we are frozen
> We are pale and broken-hearted
> And we've got to get ourselves back to the darkness
> >>

> This rivals Van Halen's "Running With the Devil"
>
> Actual Lyric: "... Ain't No Love, No Love I Call Real"
>
> Misquote: "Ain't No Love, No Love in Korea."

Yes, well, I just gave a whole book of such misquotes as a Christmas present.

Book title: "Deck The Halls With Buddy Holly."

My all time favorite, though, the one that had me rolling on the floor, gasping for breath was:

"The ants are my friends, they're blowing in the wind."

-- Paul Rosenberg Reason and Democracy rad at gte.net

"Let's put the information BACK into the information age!"