Oakland highlights

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Sat Jan 9 06:01:17 PST 1999

>Louis seems particularly angered that Rakesh likes to give some
>citations and references for what he says. For myself, I'm more than
>grateful and often follow up Rakesh's voluminous reading, with
>gratitude.
>--
>Jim heartfield

Good. See if you can find that San Francisco Chronicle article he referred to which documents how civil rights activists suffered because of that Klan-NOI meeting. While you are at it, see if you can find out where Amelia Earhart crashed and where Jimmy Hoffa is buried.

Louis Proyect (http://www.panix.com/~lnp3/marxism.html)