Stuck outside of Mobile, with the Memphis blues again.

JayHecht at aol.com JayHecht at aol.com
Sun Jan 10 09:34:52 PST 1999

In a message dated 1/10/99 11:03:52 AM Central Standard Time, laflame at mindspring.com writes:

<<

Don't know much about history, but I think that if we peer into this Amazon

valuation, we will see disasterous times for folks who don't know a modem

from a shiatsu massage. >>

Talk about teaching bullshit: Every single valuation model in your basic finance text i s totally incapable of explaining this. I have to teach a "Secs & Invest" course and I'm going to use Barrie Wigmore's trashing of the Dividend Discount model in his "Securities Markets in the 1980s: The New Regime 1979-1984." People should check this very interesting book out. Wigmore is one very, very sharp fellow (a limited partner at Goldman, who lives in Yoko's building), I recommend his book.

Jason

Off for the sun. Be back soon

Jason