What the......

pms laflame at mindspring.com
Sun Jan 10 11:56:34 PST 1999

>now - rakesh for instance - is being accused implicitly - of not being
truly black
>because he does not have a certain politics. that this manoeuvre is being
enacted
>mostly by 'white folk' seems like a nasty little bit of work to me.

Thanks angela, for reminding me how nuts it makes me when I am exposed to the left and they are doing exactly what the conservative/reactionary/hatemongering talk show hosts accuse them of doing. You're statement is one heard often on the Uncle Ken Hamblin show. Who knew? (actually, I did. but I try to forget)

List Criminal-pms, overposting

ps. Thanks Jim and Doug, for your list support. I was over at lexis/nexus and I was surprised at the basic content of some of their lower-end product. I shall begin to hatch a plan. Now- voice-mail or a second telephone line? Or will the computor answer the phone when it's not on. Hmmmmmm......guess I'll have to read some directions.