Oakland highlights

rc&am rcollins at netlink.com.au
Mon Jan 11 06:34:13 PST 1999

ken,

it sounds to me here that you think your authority is under threat. just because you take a fatherly tone with me does not mean i will play along and sit at your knee.

i did not say i was uninterested in the issues at hand. and, where you get the idea that i 'take pride in my ignorance' is beyond me. is this becasue i was refusing your 'lessons' and 'lectures'? just because i don't like being lectured does not mean the same thing as refusing conversation, dialogue and debate - quite the opposite.

but these, finally, are not the crucial issues. if you don't want to respond to my post, then fine, but don't make up what it is you want me to be saying and then proceed to respond to that as if it is something you can easily source to me.

we can get beyond this,

angela