tone

rc&am rcollins at netlink.com.au
Mon Jan 11 09:45:48 PST 1999

here are some of the gems:

"I have not read Clayborne Carson, but I don't need to read him in order to characterize this as a bullshit lie." "ignorant garbage." "idiotic bullshit" "More ignorant bullshit." " not much of a Marxist," " lunatic characterization ... Your hysteria ... clueless" "Poor Rakesh, the perpetual graduate student," "you idiot." " stupid phrase-mongering" " incorrect. ... bullshit. You were the one who went beserk, not me."

gee, i wonder who was going 'berserk'? what a tanty....

angela