The PJs

Carl Remick cremick at rlmnet.com
Mon Jan 11 10:55:03 PST 1999

Re Bill's: "Last night was the premier of a new show conceived by Eddie Murphy on Fox Television called "The PJs", a mixture of computer animation and claymation set in the environs of the black urban ghetto."

Yes, the show seems promising. I'm shocked when I realize how many cartoons I now watch faithfully -- the Simpsons, King of the Hill, South Park. Why, I wonder, does any TV programming approaching satire have to be done as animation at present?

Carl Remick